Work Bond and Volunteers
HBSL Members have two options to fulfill their 2023 Work Bond Commitments
Work bond fee 5 Hour Volunteer. This fee will be reimbursed to you after you sign up and complete 5 hours of volunteering for HBSL. If you do not fulfill your 5 hours by Oct 31st 2023 the fee is a direct payment to HBSL and is non-reimbursable.
Work bond fee NON volunteer. This fee is a direct deposit to HBSL and is non-reimbursable. You are opting out of the 5 hour volunteer for HBSL.
- Most Volunteer Spots are 2.5-hour increments.
- Once your family has completed their 5 volunteer hours, you will need to submit your refund Work Bond Fulfillment form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- All 2023 Work Bonds must be completed by October 31st, 2023, to be eligible for a refund.
- Only jobs posted under “Volunteer Sign Up” on the HBSL website are eligible to count towards work bond hours, unless specified by the HBSL Board of Directors.
- 11U and 12U Travel Parents may not use Memorial Day Weekend Tournament as Work Bond Fulfillment.
All volunteers are responsible for signing in upon arriving for any volunteer shifts to ensure they receive credit towards their work bond requirements.