Work Bond and Volunteers
HBL Members have two options to fulfill their 2022 Work Bond Commitments
Work bond fee 5 Hour Volunteer. This fee will be reimbursed to you after you sign up and complete 5 hours of volunteering for HBL. If you do not fulfill your 5 hours by Oct 31st 2022 the fee is a direct payment to HBL and is non-reimbursable.
Work bond fee NON volunteer. This fee is a direct deposit to HBL and is non-reimbursable. You are opting out of the 5 hour volunteer for HBL.
- Volunteer Spots are 2.5-hour increments.
- Once your family has completed their 5 volunteer hours, you will need to submit your refund Work Bond Fulfillment form to email@example.com. Please allow 2 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- All 2022 Work Bonds must be completed by October 31st, 2022, to be eligible for a re refund.
- Only jobs posted under “Volunteer Sign Up” on the HBL website are eligible to count towards work bond hours, unless specified by the HBL Board of
- 11U and 12U Travel Parents may not use Memorial Day Weekend Tournament as Work Bond Fulfillment.
All volunteers are responsible for signing in upon arriving for any volunteer shifts to ensure they receive credit towards their work bond requirements.